man BeispieleEN[mæn] [mɛən] [meən] [mɑn] [mɛn] [-æn]
- Beispiele man
- A man of such a should
- A man.
- Baz, a mascaraed man who on of the libido.
- a man of parentage / a
- Man was not to such .
- Why has not man a ? — Alexander .
- "The of man is than his , and : , , , ..." – Thurber
- A , 44, with multicarat , she , “He is a man who is by this .”
- Beispiele men
- I juge, of men shal oon calle / To seyn the verdit for you foules alle.
- And þe bi- · for men schulde him knowe
- of , of which only were ; men and a , a waistcloth; their -- by the the -comer had --their were hung .
- men .
- hizzie, e'en 's you , The ne'er a doit I 'm carin'; But men maun be the to , An' wanters maun be speerin'.
- Men's , whimsies, and . — .
- Beispiele mans
- The Hon. HENRY : We are with the , and in the I Mr. Mortle mans here .
- [ …] the principall mans or manerie of thame lordis Erilis of Orchadie hes beine syndrie tymis brint and redactit nocht [ …]
- that ; how Stephanie mans the ?
- Beispiele manned
- By 1960, NASA had the for a decadelong and then manned , as to and .
- , it is to have a manned to .
- The was manned with a crew.
- We will be some manned with - .
- and a of their in , and had so manned the and Opposition we had not nor to .
- Beispiele manning
- Those manning the were in a .
- I my - , my would be secretarially, my manning the A. Then the , and I an -finger for computer .
Examples of man in a Sentence