man BeispieleEN[mæn] [mɛən] [meən] [mɑn] [mɛn] [-æn]
- Beispiele man
- - , at the man in the sideshow, his of .
- Your man is -handed. has the in his hand, or the in the , or the in his ...
- It is very to here the that a man and , Mr. and Mrs. Clarence Gordon, are in the of the ; that this - is a ...
- Hobbes had that who was to be , and who was the and the , who were the , who were as BA and who was man for the .
- The -man at the of the at his and me .
- I the man , and he into the , his - on the .
- doesn't, but he's a man with an in his , and what we are, a . it , I it only in bar, and it , for I'd my . I would so.
- Beispiele men
- Men are to their healths.
- polyorchid men have a . It can be , but does not any if it .
- crews of men and into a , with and .
- A of , in St. Mark's , were in the . They are to the and the men who with him.
- England were at an rate - in the - and with Wilkinson - of his in the 20 , the alarm to ring for Johnson's men.
- Men are such , don't to them, he does , you can the to him it's a .
- They are also , and on a , prepsters, in ball , men with their , in , Howard and an 70 in a .
- is a men.
- that of the -circers the of men who have been and that .
- Beispiele mans
- The Hon. HENRY : We are with the , and in the I Mr. Mortle mans here .
- [ …] the principall mans or manerie of thame lordis Erilis of Orchadie hes beine syndrie tymis brint and redactit nocht [ …]
- that ; how Stephanie mans the ?
- Beispiele manned
- By 1960, NASA had the for a decadelong and then manned , as to and .
- , it is to have a manned to .
- The was manned with a crew.
- We will be some manned with - .
- and a of their in , and had so manned the and Opposition we had not nor to .
- Beispiele manning
- Those manning the were in a .
- I my - , my would be secretarially, my manning the A. Then the , and I an -finger for computer .
Examples of man in a Sentence