fierce BeispieleEN[fɪəs] [fɪɹs] [-ɪə(ɹ)s]
- Beispiele fierce
- And, moment one, fierce and of , in dinted casque and who and --ah !
- Passion's too fierce to be in .
- The forbode of fierce .
- But and in the that African , the fierce, Zulu indlamu , were woven with .
- Some that negritude was a of the , a to a fierce – an with and .
- The orbs Of his fierce . --John Milton
- Her whiskered and her fierce . — Campbell.
- The soutane swished as the pandybat was and a and a fierce ... his hand ... - of the as a by Joyce, 1916
- Wojciech Szczesny was then into in a minute to fierce from Djebbour and Torossidis as Arsenal's all .
- Beispiele fiercer
- by and , as they are and for have been, their and fiercer , and torrents, in with and our , and their , and , their hardhandedness and willingheartedness, and their of , to and from ours and , the in one of , which will be by any that its , and and to the region and the it its .
- Beispiele fiercest
- America’s is $63 a for a of . In the of the $4 a is the . But ’s is fiercest $1.25 (the average of the 15 poorest countries’ own lines, measured in 2005 dollars and adjusted for differences in purchasing power): that that are , , and .
Examples of fierce in a Sentence