- Beispiele explain
- I didn't understand that. Could you explain it again more digestibly?
- I do not understand it; would you please explain it to me in detail.
- “However you explain it, a boss who pokes fun of his subordinates like this is interpersonally insensitive.”
- Perhaps to treat the matter lightly and sportively would be the course most likely to encourage her to explain it.
- You can explain it until you're blue in the face, but he will never understand.
- Beispiele explains
- This text explains in layperson's terms how supernutrition, magnetic therapy and other cutting edge therapies can offer hope to those suffering from so-called untreatable conditions.
- "See, I gots bad hair, the kind of hair you have to wet in the morning 'fore you can comb it," he explains.
- In this solid account of the calamitous effect of dry utopianism on New York City, Lerner explains how the Prohibition amendment was passed and why its execution failed.
- This is not the whole explanation why these Mayan doculects have an exceptionally high token frequency, but it explains part of the deviation.
- This short article explains how the present American overcriminalization violates biblical principles of justice.
- Beispiele explained
- He explained too the practical assistance she provides on days when he feels underinspired.
- The book has quite a few plot holes. For example, it's never explained why the main character came to town.
- “I want to see how people who come here hold themselves and their drinks,” he explained slurrily, guzzling his own.
- The film's codirector explained that she'd aimed to convey an emotional understanding of the topic [ … ] .
- I explained it, but it is pure conjecture whether he understood, or not.
- The guide led us around the museum and explained the exhibits.
- Beispiele explaining
- I decided to leave a soft redirect explaining why the website had been moved.
- When news of his wife's murder spread around the media, he found himself in front of a press conference explaining his actions.
- Would you like to take a stab at explaining the theory?
- So on a normative realist picture, there will still be norms in Gibbard’s sense, and they will play many of the same psychological roles in explaining behavior that they do in the evaluativist picture.
- Hart is not just posh but well-versed in explaining things with fast-handed diplomacy to unpleasant Johnny Foreigners without loosening his Windsor knot, often deploying that go-to Brit spook gadget, the weaponised umbrella.
- Weismann sciolistically charges epilepsy to microbes, explaining its greater maternal transmission by the exceedingly crude notion that since the ovum can carry more microbes than the spermatozoon, epilepsy occurs more frequently [ …]
Examples of explained in a Sentence